Friday, May 14, 2010

Russell Crowe fancies an Indian film

Russell Crowe fancies an Indian film

He is the Hollywood superstar known for playing tough guys, but Russell Crowe wants a piece of Bollywood song and dance and is heading to India looking for the perfect story.

The Academy Award winning actor whose film 'Robin Hood' opened the prestigious Cannes festival, has been in talks with Indian financiers and plans to star in the production too, reported Daily Mail online.

"I don't mean a typical Hollywood film that happens to be set in India, but a Bollywood film. The script would have to be right, and I'd have to understand completely what I was doing. But I will have a go," said Crowe.

The 46-year-old actor also wants to sing in the film and is keen on shaking a leg, desi style.

"I can do my own singing and I can dance a little bit. I'm in no hurry. But if something good comes my way, I will take it," said the Australian actor.


Russell Crowe fancies an Indian film



source /www.indianexpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment